Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Psalm 136

Thank You Transcendent God, You are good and Your mercy and loving-kindness are eternal
Praise you God of all gods and Lord of all lords...Your mercy and loving-kindness are eternal.
The amazing and wondrous acts You alone perform in my life display that Your mercy and loving-kindness are eternal.
Your wisdom and understanding made the heavens and the earth with light and seasons witness to me that Your mercy and loving-kindness are eternal.
You have intervened on my behalf against my enemies for Your mercy and loving-kindness are eternal.
You have brought me from my self-imposed-exile and bondage which screams Your mercy and loving-kindness are eternal.
Your mighty hand and outstretched arm have broken the chains which held me fast because Your mercy and loving-kindness are eternal.
You have divided the world from me for Your mercy and loving-kindness are eternal.
You have allowed me clear passage through the harshness of this devouring world as Your mercy and loving-kindness are eternal.
You have shaken off the would-be addictions and dethroned me from the throne of my life because Your mercy and loving-kindness are eternal.
You have led me safely through the prolonged seasons of wilderness-wandering for Your mercy and loving-kindness are eternal.
You have defeated those who would rule over me in unhealthy ways to display that Your mercy and loving-kindness are eternal.

You have awarded me booty from the battles You have won because Your mercy and loving-kindness are eternal.
You have allowed me to be Your servant and that shows Your mercy and loving-kindness are eternal.
To Him Who earnestly remembers me in my low estate and imprinted me on Your heart for Your mercy and loving-kindness are eternal.
You have rescued and continue rescuing me from my enemies because You are my Knight on a White Horse and Your mercy and loving-kindness are eternal.
I thank God of Heaven for Your mercy and loving-kindness are eternal.

No comments:

Post a Comment