Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Galatians 5

1 So Christ has truly set us free. Now make sure that you stay free, and don’t get tied up again in slavery to the law... 4...(For if you are trying to keep the law and make yourself right...) You have fallen away from God’s grace.

Strong warning that I can become captive to the law again and again. And if I am not careful, I will become captive/captivated by the law; and fall away from God's grace. Additionally, that would be an unequal yoking; a spiritual being attempting a physical salvation.

Precious Savior, You paid such a high price for my freedom and You mean for me to live in it. Help me to not be captivated by the lure of the law and the rights of rituals. Your grace has been given to me...Your grace is so amazing and I don't want to fall away from it~please keep me tied to You so my faith may be "activated and energized and expressed and working through love." For the praise of Your Name and the Glory You deserve.

No comments:

Post a Comment