Sunday, September 25, 2011

When God's Spirit Moves; Day One: Genesis 1:1-2, 26-31; 6:1-3; 41:1-40

Then Pharaoh said to his servants, “Can we find anyone like this, a man who has the spirit of God in him?”   Even men who think they are gods, who worship many gods, or choose no god, recognize God's Spirit at work in a person.  By Joseph's statement, Pharaoh was able to know it was God and not Joe.  By God's work in Joseph's life was Joe able to make that statement and live the life which called attention to his God.  Holy Spirit, may I yield to You and may You be famous in and through my life.  I pray that I may be shiney for You, that others would see You in me.

God's work testifies to Himself, of Himself and for Himself.  His handiwork is marvelous and greatly to be praised.  Thank You Lord for Your great works.  Thank You for Your wonderful Holy Spirit.  Holy Spirit, thank You for the evidence You provide of the Godhead.  You create, You contend, You judge, You give discernment, You make distinctive.  I praise You for Your works in these passages and in my life.  May I be testimony to You.

No comments:

Post a Comment