Monday, September 19, 2011

Leviticus 15

You must keep the Israelites from their uncleanness, so that they do not die by defiling My tabernacle that is among them.

The thing is, Lord, You designed the body to do these things.  Some of them are natural and a regular part of being a healthy adult.  Uncleanness happens.  So it strikes me that You built in uncleanness in order to teach cleanness, holiness, purity.  I know You also included "good, hygenically-wise" directions for Your children.  What wisdom You have in Your design and Your law.  I praise You for Your desire and ability to cultivate an undefiled people  - for making the rules so available.  I praise You that You are God over every situation and topic.  Nothing is beyond You or not important to You.  You are amazing in Your details.

No comments:

Post a Comment