Friday, August 26, 2011

Exodus 31

The Lord appointed and He filled those He called.  He further gives increased abilities to those He has allowed/designed to be skillful. 

Lord, may I be faithful in Your design for me that I may be trusted with increased ability for the blessing of Your Kingdom and spread of Your fame.  Father, I pray that You would fill me and that I would be a good steward of Your filling for the work You have appointed for me.  May I delight in the unfolding of Your good works for me.  Lord, I love how we are Your creation, Your craftsmanship and You dwell in us.  You have made Your own temple in me.  Lord, may I be diligent to upkeep and decorate this earthly vessel according to Your great Name.  Keep teaching me, Father.

Lord God of the Universe, teach me Your pleasure regarding Sabbaths.  I want to honor You rightly; I seek to live that set-apart live, to be rested and refreshed on the day which You approve.  But I also know that I am not bound by Your law to be legalistic.  Rather, I am bound by Your steadfast love.  Help me to celebrate You in my dailyness, to observe a spirit of Sabbath which pleases You every day and on the day which You prefer - whatever day(s) it may be.  You alone are worthy of my worship.

No comments:

Post a Comment