Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Exodus 14

But Moses said to the people, ‘Do not be afraid, stand firm, and see the deliverance that the Lord will accomplish for you today; for the Egyptians whom you see today you shall never see again.  The Lord will fight for you, and you have only to keep still.’  Then the Lord said to Moses, ‘Why do you cry out to me? Tell the Israelites to go forward' 

don't be afraid

stand firm

see the Lord's deliverance 
                                                      He accomplishes
                                                                                           for you  
                                                                                                             today

You shall never again see these who oppose you

The Lord will fight for you

Keep still

Go forward
Warrior Lord, I want to see the deliverance You have for me everyday.  I praise You that You fight for me.  Make me brave, courageous, strong and unyielding to any but You.  Help me to know when to keep still, when to cry out and when to kick it into gear.  Please, God, help me to go forward.  Especially when I want to scatter.




                                            

No comments:

Post a Comment