Thursday, June 9, 2011

Job 34

Far be it from God to do wickedness,
And from the Almighty to do wrong.

He is good and what He does is good.  

He is right and what He does is right.

He is perfect and His ways are perfect.

No matter what it looks like, what it feels like, what it sounds like; God is good and does no wrong.
The Almighty
Sovereign of the Universe 
Holy Creator of Time, Space, Place and Life
Judge 
Worthy
Authority 
Peace
Omni-Omni'd One
Glorious One
Lord of All
Commander of the Host Armies
Invisible
Immortal
Love
Truth
Not Capricious
Beautiful
Faithful
Word
Holy
Redeemer
Lover of my Soul 
Lifter of my Face 
Provider 
Healer 
and more and more ...

Who is this God who reveals Himself to me, His creation.  Why would He have concern for such an insignificant creature, why would He suffer and die to buy me back?  I can't imagine the wisdom and power of His love and determination.  I am in awe.  No one else, Lord would do what You have done.  No one else would care to pay such a high price to fix such a broken people.  Only You could, only You would, only You have.  I praise You for Your grace on me.


No comments:

Post a Comment