Thursday, June 30, 2011

Genesis 24

Then he prayed, “LORD, God of my master Abraham, make me successful today, and show kindness to my master Abraham. ... 

Lord, may my walk with You be so tangible and desirable to others that they are inspired to pray to You.

Then the man bowed down and worshiped the LORD, saying, “Praise be to the LORD, the God of my master Abraham ... "Then I put the ring in her nose and the bracelets on her arms, and I bowed down and worshiped the LORD. I praised the LORD, the God of my master Abraham ..." ...When Abraham’s servant heard what they said, he bowed down to the ground before the LORD.

This servant of Abe is a worshiper. Lord, I pray that he was Your servant, too.

Lord God of Abraham, please teach me the pure response of worship in reply to You.  Let me bow down before You and worship daily, let me praise You at every answer to prayer.  God, help me to introduce You to all who know You as someone else's God.  Make me faithful, keep me focused, let me bring You great glory.

 “I will go,” she said. 

Father, yes, I will go.  Let this always be my answer to Your direction.  And may I go quickly in obedience to Your invitation.

No comments:

Post a Comment