Thursday, October 27, 2011

When God’s Spirit Moves – Day 33: Ezekiel 43

And this is the basic law of the Temple: absolute holiness! ... Do this each day for seven days to cleanse and make atonement for the altar, thus setting it apart for holy use.

And I am that temple, now.  So, the basic law for me is absolute holiness.   But how, oh Lord, how?  Please teach me, make absolute holiness so -  in my life, my mind, my soul, my strength, my M.O.   I recognize and praise You for Your gift of righteousness and holiness that You have bestowed upon me, that You have provided atonement for me and set me apart for holy service; but holiness must be part of me and I don't even know how to be holy, I don't even know holy.  I just don't know.  Holy Lord, make holiness so for me  and make my service holy to You.

No comments:

Post a Comment