Tuesday, October 18, 2011

When God’s Spirit Moves – Day 24: Isaiah 48

 “From now on I will tell you of new things,
   of hidden things unknown to you.
  They are created now, and not long ago;
   you have not heard of them before today.
  So you cannot say,
   ‘Yes, I knew of them.’  ...
  From the first announcement I have not spoken in secret;
   at the time it happens, I am there.”

Thank You Sovereign Lord and my Father God for these words this morning.  You alone know my prayer this morning, You prepared this reading for today and my heart to seek You in the fashion  I JUST did.  I receive this answer and encouragement and I praise You for Your gracious ways toward me.  I don't know why You would esteem me; but You do.  May I bring You better glory as You dance with me through this life, patiently instructing me to respond in liberty and love to You.  Oh, how I want to live the life You created me to live.  For Your Name sake, LORD, Your Name sake.  Holy Spirit, please work in and through me, sift through my hidden things that my life may be purely and wholly yielded to You - with no stiff neck muscles nor knees that do not bow before You.  Thank You, my God and my Lahai Roi - the Living One Who Sees Me.  I bless Your Name.

No comments:

Post a Comment