Tuesday, October 11, 2011

When God’s Spirit Moves – Day 17: Isaiah 11

... And the Spirit of the LORD shall rest upon him,
the Spirit of wisdom and understanding,
the Spirit of counsel and might,
the Spirit of knowledge and the fear of the LORD.
And his delight shall be in the fear of the LORD …


O Spirit, when You come to rest, You bring wisdom, understanding, counsel, might, knowledge and the fear of the LORD. You allow the fear of the LORD to be one’s delight. I pray that You would rest on me, in me and through me that I may delight in the fear of my LORD. That I may live in unrestrained response to the Most High God and my Heavenly Father, my Lord Jesus and You, the Holy Spirit of the LORD. Only through You may I see what I cannot see, hear what is beyond my capabilities and know what only You teach. Let me tremble at Your Word, at Your Presence, at Your Name – in awe and anticipation. I praise You for Your tremendous work and giftings in a life such as mine. Thank You.

No comments:

Post a Comment