Tuesday, October 25, 2011

When God’s Spirit Moves – Day 31: Ezekiel 36:27 - 37:28

O my people of Israel, you should be utterly ashamed of all you have done!

Even in the face of vile behavior, God is still tender and loving to His people.  I thank You Lord, that I am one of Your people.  I praise You that Your love towards me is not predicated on my conduct, constancy and character.  Holy Spirit, please help me to respond rightly and graciously to my God and King, to my Messiah and Example and to You - my Help and Consolation.

... and everyone will know that I am the Lord. ... Then you will know that I am the Lord. ... When this happens, O my people, you will know that I am the Lord.... the nations will know that I am the Lord.

God, I am sorry that I don't always conduct myself in a manner which displays that I know You are the LORD.  Please cultivate in me the proper perspective for my thoughts, words, deeds, actions, reactions, passions, strength, spirit and soul.  You are LORD and there is none other.  You are singular and unmatched in presence, power and wisdom.  You are the LORD, may my life, my days and my nights display that well; that everyone - including Your people, the nations and the unique individuals I encounter personally and cyber-ly - would have no doubt.  

2 comments:

  1. Your prayers are just amazing and I am going to learn from you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Lord is our Teacher, He is our Rabbi. I pray that He would teach and transform you and me according to His glorious plan and grace. Anything you learn is from God - may we always position ourselves to receive from Him. Thank you for your sweet words; God is amazing.

    ReplyDelete