Saturday, October 22, 2011

When God’s Spirit Moves – Day 28: Ezekiel 2, Ezekiel 3

The Spirit came into me as he spoke, and he set me on my feet.

He can get me up from where ever I have set myself down, fallen to or dropped out.  His Word is powerful and enabling, strong and mighty to accomplish the purpose.  He sets me on my feet.  I praise Him for that.  I need that.  Thank You Spirit who sets me on my feet.  I even imagine that You set me on my feet facing the right direction, too.  Praise You!  Help me to give You all of my attention, please fill me when You speak to me that I may not miss a nuance of Your communication and communing with me. 

Then he added, “Son of man, let all my words sink deep into your own heart first. Listen to them carefully for yourself."

Oh Spirit, help me to let Your words sink deeply into my very essence.  Increase my capacity to  listen and comprehend Your words.  Please help me to take great care and reverence in receiving and considering Your precious words to me.  And may I tremble at Your words and be changed as a result. 


No comments:

Post a Comment