Wednesday, October 19, 2011

When God’s Spirit Moves – Day 25: Isaiah 59

Behold, the LORD’S hand is not so short that it cannot save … Then His own arm brought salvation to Him, and His righteousness upheld Him.

Holy God, I can’t imagine what it was like to make a people who would need such saving and to follow through with the salvation and then, the sanctification. Oh, my Lord, I thank You and praise You and am in awe of You. I don’t even know what being upheld by righteousness means, but I desire to be upheld in that way. I know that You provide me with Your righteousness and I am grateful. Teach me, illumine me, ignite in me a passion to fully live and thrive in Your righteous upholding. You sustain me, completely. Who am I? But You are and You continue to be the Perfect All-Powerful, Wise, Present Covenant Keeper.

No comments:

Post a Comment