Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Job 17

...the graveyard is ready for me.
Surely there are mockers about me...
He has made me a byword of the peoples,
   and I am one before whom men spit....

Some of these words remind me of the crucifixion and what happened to Mary's Son.
 
...Lay down a pledge for me with yourself;
   who is there who will put up security for me?... 

These words remind me of what He did for me at the cost of His life.

Only You, my Messiah, only You would have and could have and did give that  perfect pledge for me with Your life.  You are my Security and my Guarantee.  I am so sorry for the abuse You endured as You lay down Your pledge for me.  I know You chose that course; but I am still amazed at the great cost You chose to pay.  You could have done anything.  And You chose to die...for me.  Bless You, my Lord and my Savior.  You are Amazing and Your love is Faithful. 

No comments:

Post a Comment