Monday, March 12, 2012

1 Samuel 3

there was no widespread revelation…….

Holy Spirit, I don’t know how they prayed back in Eli’s and Samuel’s time; but I pray that these words would not characterize the time which You have given me. I pray for Your gracious words to be received afresh by Your people, I pray that Your Name and Your truth would be made known in widespread revelation, I pray for repentance to distinguish Your people, I pray for revival in Your church and salvation beyond, I pray that You, God of All, would establish the work of our hands, the words of our mouths and the wonders that will be done in and through us as confirmation of Your presence and plan. I pray that we would comprehend and live out the sufficiency of Your precious Word. I pray, Lord, that You would speak and that we would be hearing and receiving. Here I am, Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment