Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Joshua 4

The LORD your God dried up the waters before you until you crossed. Until we crossed…the waters were dried up.

God doesn’t do a partial job. He is faithful to fulfill all He has said He will do. He – the LORD my God has plans for wherever I find myself and for whatever is before me. Let me look expectantly at You and to You to dry up whatever needs Your mighty hand of intervention.

That all the peoples of the earth may know that the hand of the LORD is mighty; so that you may fear the LORD your God forever.

Am I allowing my life to be a stone of testimony to the mightiness of the LORD’S hand or am I so deluged by the life’s overwhelming currents that no one can see the work of God in and through my life … not even me?

Do I behave like I worship a mighty God?

The Sovereign King of the Universe?

How’s my fear factor?

How is my reverence and awe quotient?

Lord, so that all people may know Your hand is mighty (and if the hand is mighty, how much more so is the arm, and increasingly so the God Himself!) and that I may fear You forever … help me fear and revere You now for You are worthy right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment