Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Deuteronomy 21-22

Then the priests, the sons of Levi, shall come near, for the LORD your God has chosen them to minister to Him and to bless in the name of the LORD; by their word every controversy and every assault shall be settled.

Lord God, by the word of Your ministers shall every controversy and every assault be settled.  Holy Spirit, let my words bring healing and peace, may they not stir up controversy nor slander.  I recognize this scripture in regard to a very specific situation; but I desire that by my words, I would minister, bless in Your Name and be useful for Your purposes of reconciliation and atonement.  To the praise of Your peaceful and glorious Name.

You shall not see your brother’s ox or his sheep going astray, and hide yourself from them; you shall certainly bring them back to your brother.

Please keep me from thinking or believing I am too busy to help a brother or sister. Please help me be wise in situations which I would normally veer away from and check with You first. I am safe when I am obeying You.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment