Friday, January 6, 2012

Deuteronomy 12

As I more fully yield to His magnificent possession, I am increasingly able to more fully possess that which He has called me to.  If it is not of the Most High God and my Savior, then I must fully dispossess the thing, place, idea, stronghold, relationship, adornment - eviscerate the place of their abode ... tear down, dash into pieces, consume with fire, destroy the place of their name.  I can't be nice or passive.  I must have the heart of an annihilator regarding the thing which offends my God (and should offend me).  Mighty  and Majestic LORD, make this so.  I am soft-hearted; but I desire the way of the warrior with regard to Your holiness and my life.

And you shall rejoice before the LORD your God in all that you undertake.

May this be true of me and my family, always.  Rejoice in all, before the LORD my God.  Praise You.

But the holy things that are due from you ...
Holy Spirit, teach me in the way of the holy, that I may serve well in the holy things which are due from me.  I need You to do this.  Teach me the holy.  thank You for choosing to put Your great Name on me and for making Your habitation within me.  Your worthiness eclipses my utter lack and inability.  I praise You, may my life bring You glory.

Everything that I command you, you shall be careful to do. You shall not add to it or take from it.

Help me to live in the fulness and wholeness of Your mighty and sufficient Word, Lord God; let me never add nor subtract from what You have said.  Grant me the obsessive heart and mind to truly be mindful of the wholeness of Your commands and truth that I may walk in the fulness of Your most Holy Spirit.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment