Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Titus 1 Know God?

They claim to know God, but by their actions they deny him.
 
What do my actions speak about me?

When I am in my most "secular" moments, what testimony do my actions give of me?

What do I confirm or deny by my driving, spending, banking, music, movies, disciplines, __________, ...?

Would the Savior of the World invite me to listen to what's on my mp-3 player with Him?  Does He enjoy my media choices? My jokes?


Would the God of All Eternity drive any differently than I do?


What does my behavior speak to the world about my heart?  Am I denying Him with my driving, impatience, worry?  If the world can't tell that I am different, what in the world am I doing?


Holy Father, I am so sorry that I deny You by the way I act.  Please help me.  Search me and show me my ways, reveal to me my actions which are offensive to You and deny You.  Holy Spirit, open the eyes of my heart, increase my comprehension, capacity and discipline to testify of You with my mouth and my life.  May You find me faithful, Sweet Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment