A massive war is waged in which one must endure and conquer in order to receive the rewards listed:
- to eat of the tree of life which is in the Paradise of God,
- not be hurt by the second death,
- I will give some of the hidden manna, and I will give him a white stone, and a new name written on the stone which no one knows but he who receives it,
- (this one is preceded with enduring until victory and keeping His commands until the end) I WILL GIVE AUTHORITY OVER THE NATIONS; AND HE SHALL RULE THEM WITH A ROD OF IRON, AS THE VESSELS OF THE POTTER ARE BROKEN TO PIECES, as I also have received authority from My Father; and I will give him the morning star.
- (from chapter 3) will thus be clothed in white garments; and I will not erase his name from the book of life, and I will confess his name before My Father and before His angels.
- I will make him a pillar in the temple of My God, and he will not go out from it anymore; and I will write on him the name of My God, and the name of the city of My God, the new Jerusalem, which comes down out of heaven from My God, and My new name.
- I will grant to him to sit down with Me on My throne, as I also overcame and sat down with My Father on His throne.