Friday, March 4, 2011

1 Timothy 2

I urge you, first of all, to pray for all people.

Priority one:  pray.for. all.people.
Urgently stated.

What a huge task that is...I don't even know how to pray for myself sometimes, God.  Lord Jesus, You prayed, You modeled prayer, You prayed for folks...even me.  Help me to follow Your lead, Your life in praying for all people.  Please, increase my heart for prayer  - even as You gave me the desire to begin with.  Grow me in my passion to engage in prayer with You.  Holy Spirit increase my creativity and endurance in prayer that I may  pray according to what You gave us prayer for...and not my self-aggrandized shopping list.  All glory and power and praise and fame to You.  Let me get this right...and I can't do that if You don't do it.  Help my priority to be prayer for all.  As You lead, as they need, without greed.  In Jesus Name!

No comments:

Post a Comment