- have a reputation for good works - not a bad reputation for good works, half works or no works
- have brought up children - not necessarily her own flesh and blood offspring...also, perhaps spiritual children are implied
- demonstrate hospitality to strangers - gracious hostess to folks she doesn't know, not rude nor insular
- washed saint's feet - humble and particular service to those with dirty feet, also gracious service (and there are a whole lot of saints out there)
- helped those who needed help when they needed help
- be devoted to every good work, not lazy nor procrastinating - not sold out to mediocrity
Father God, You alone define purity and wholeness. I want to be about the things which honor and glorify You, knowing that those things are pure and right and true. My attention is often derailed by the things and the shineys of this world which redirect my focus and heart from You towards me, towards stuff, towards time. I want a lifestyle which proves You...proves that You are sufficient and abundant for a girl. I don't want to be famous for "almost". You are my Fame. I want to be faithful in lifestyle and legacy to You, the Only Wise God. Please help me to live the life You created for me...I cannot do it without You.