Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Psalm 148

All creation is to praise You, Lord. How do they do that? Is it simply being what You created them to be? Doing and fulfilling Your purpose in creating them? Lord, I want to join them in that natural response to You, being and fulfilling Your purpose in my life. I also want to join in the supernatural, the spiritual realm of praise for You have (re)created me there, too. May I walk, and grow by Your grace, Your power and Your purpose, in the fulfillment of Your will for me in the temporal and the eternal worlds. Increase my faith and desire that I may believe and engage in both kingdoms to the glory of Your Name. Holy Spirit, I choose this today. Show off in my life that I may respond in harmony from the heights and the depths,and in all seasons to You.

No comments:

Post a Comment