Saturday, October 20, 2012

1 Kings 15

… until he had destroyed him, according to the word of the Lord which He had spoken by His servant …

God’s words are serious. They are not spoken lightly or even as sober suggestions. Help me to receive all of the Word and words You speak/have for me and respond fully, in the right time and not in disbelief. Lord, according to You Word, this realm exists. How can I unconcernedly flit through life merely sampling Your holy writ when You intend life, salvation, sanctification, healing, wholeness, Kingdom purpose with Your communications. Help me to take You more seriously and personally. Holy Spirit, go deeper in me and break up the clumpy spots, lest I rest on the craggy spots thinking I have accomplished something; unchain locked doors of my heart and mind lest continue a spiritual cripple or recluse; remind me of my desperate need for Your grace, supply and forgiveness lest I work out my faith out in fleshly expressions. I need You, I trust You, I believe You. Let me not stray from these truths today, and every day. Thank You for Your faithfulness, thank You for not releasing me to myself. You are good. According to Your Word, Lord, have Your Way with me all the days of the life You have granted me.

No comments:

Post a Comment