Tuesday, October 30, 2012

2 Kings 3

Nevertheless he (Joram) clung to the sins of Jeroboam son of Nebat ....

Father, Jeroboam has been gone a long time; but he is still identified as the one with the sins which turned Israel away from You.  God, please help me not be that kind of example in any way.  Please help my choices never cause another to stumble or turn away from you.  Rather help me be an encourager of Your people, a lover of Your Word and a doer of Your Will.  May my example lead others to You and discourage them from You.  You only are worthy of obedience and worship; Holy Spirit guide my life so that it reflects those priorities well.  Please don't let me wander off, turn away or sit down on the craggy mountain peaks looking around.  I want to keep steady and pace with Your plan for me. Thank You.

No comments:

Post a Comment