Monday, February 20, 2012

Judges 7

And the LORD said to Gideon, “The people are still too many. Take them down to the water, and I will test them for you there ..."  

Thank You Lord God, that You do the testing, You know what's in the heart, You know Your plans and You execute them perfectly.  May I be found as cooperative as Gidi to the accomplishing of Your Kingdom's strategy.

And his comrade answered, “This is no other than the sword of Gideon the son of Joash, a man of Israel; God has given into his hand Midian and all the camp.”

Lord God, You set up kings and You depose them, You establish reputations - even when there is no history to promote, You give life to the dead and call into existence the things that do not exist, You are the Author and Finisher of our Faith, oh Creator God.  I praise You.  May I look to You alone to establish the work of my hands.  I trust You, my God and my Savior.

No comments:

Post a Comment