Monday, February 6, 2012

Joshua 17

Then Joshua said to the house of Joseph, to Ephraim and Manasseh, “You are a numerous people and have great power. You shall not have one allotment only, but the hill country shall be yours, for though it is a forest, you shall clear it and possess it to its farthest borders. For you shall drive out the Canaanites,though they have chariots of iron, and though they are strong.”

Holy Spirit, help me to receive gratefully from Your hand that which You are pleased to dispense. Keep my mouth and my heart from grumbling or comparing. But also, help me to ask for that which You desire me to request. Lord, I want a heart of thanksgiving and a life of fulfillment. and when You grant me an exploit, strengthen me and give me wisdom and understanding that I may possess all You have promised, to the praise of Your great Name.

No comments:

Post a Comment