Sunday, February 26, 2012

Judges 13

And Manoah said to his wife, “We shall surely die, for we have seen God.” ~Legalism.

But his wife said to him, “If the LORD had meant to kill us, he would not have accepted a burnt offering and a grain offering at our hands, or shown us all these things, or now announced to us such things as these.”
~ Responding with faith and trust to God’s grace.

Father God, You alone are worthy of my worship and my attention. You author and authorize faith. May I walk in grateful and confident response to You – in faith and trust of Your words, Your actions and Your heart. Keep me from being stuck in the law when Your grace prevails; ‘legalista’ is not a descriptor that I desire, ever. Please bring to full-term birth all that You have spoken into my life and all that You have commanded me let me observe. Help me to facilitate these things in the lives of those You have given to me to influence.

No comments:

Post a Comment