Thursday, February 3, 2011

Hebrews 7

But without any dispute the lesser is blessed by the greater. 

Even though the offering was given, the one who had the promises was blessed by the greater one.  

I am the one, now who has the promises...grafted, accepted, redeemed, sanctified, justified, glorified...I have been blessed by the Greater One...indeed, the Greatest!

Now, the Spirit of the Greatest lives within me...who am I blessing?  How am I a faithful vessel for the Greatest to bless others and expand His Kingdom? 

Lord, I know that I am unable to even steward my awaking well; but You, through me, can.  I can bless no one; but You are greater and You do bless.  Please let me yield (by Your power, wisdom and discipline) to You that I may be useful for Your blessing others.  Only by Your precious grace am I one with promises.  I praise You for You keep Your promises.

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment