Saturday, February 5, 2011

Hebrews 10

And in accordance with this will [of God], we have been made holy (consecrated and sanctified) through the offering made once for all of the body of Jesus Christ (the Anointed One)...  For by a single offering He has forever completely cleansed and perfected those who are consecrated and made holy.

Why do I believe I am accepted in the Beloved but behave as though I must offer sacrifice?
 
This single offering has completely perfected those who were made holy, according to God's will.

When I am in a hurry, do I remember that I have been made holy and am perfected?  Why do I speed?  or fuss?  or fret?  
In the dailyness of my life, how do I demonstrate this cleansing and sanctification? How do my priorities reflect His work in my life? 

Jesus help me to live the live worthy of Your sacrifice.

No comments:

Post a Comment