Monday, February 28, 2011

Colossians 2

I want you to know what a severe personal struggle I have for you - that you won't be deceived - make sure no one takes you captive with vain deceptions and intellectualism...that no one would defraud you...

Christ, You are Truth.  The enemy is the Father of All Lies.  Help me to always walk in Truth.  Give me a severe allergic reaction to deception...grant me spiritual wisdom and perception.  Please impassion me for Truth to reign in my life and in the lives of other brothers and sisters.  God, we do not wish to be tricked nor deceived - not really.  Please help us remember that and not be so lazy as to just fall into a well-crafted and comfortable half-truth, (spelled L.I.E.). Lord, a severe, intense, personal and inward battle for the truth for others...Please help me to take seriously the things You take seriously.  Strengthen me to pursue Truth and to lovingly speak Truth and give Truth...You.  Hearten me for the battle.  Thank You for Your revelation... Where there is no revelation, the people cast off restraint.

No comments:

Post a Comment