Saturday, December 3, 2011

Numbers 35

... for murder pollutes the land.  ... You must not defile the land where you live, for I live there Myself. I am the Lord, who lives among the people of Israel.

Jesus' standards are hatred equals murder and thinking is as significant as doing.  The thought pollutes the land, the mind, the relationships.  Just as the ancient children of God were to not pollute the land, we are not to pollute ourselves for He, Himself lives in us.

Holy Spirit, be holier than ever in me as I am charged by these words to keep myself from the uncleanness of the world's protocol.  Pure religion is to look after widows and orphans and to keep myself from being polluted by the world.  I want this.  Please help me to pursue the undefiled faith You call me to live.

No comments:

Post a Comment