Friday, December 23, 2011

Luke 2:15-20

Then the shepherds returned, glorifying and praising God for all the things that they had heard and seen, as it was told them.

Life continues after revelation and mountaintop experience.  Do I remember to thank God, to glorify Him and praise Him for all the things He allows me?  How do I return to my life after hearing and seeing what God has revealed?  Am I undone, unchanged or uninvolved?  What is my response to what God tells me?  Do I move out in belief or do I continue as if nothing has been said.

Lord, I desire to be grateful, glorifying and praising You with my whole life.  Thank You for Your gracious revelations and actions.  When You speak I am undone - may I never neglect to respond to Your words and interventions.

No comments:

Post a Comment