Sunday, December 25, 2011

Luke 2:36-40

She (Anna, who was 84 years old) never left the temple, serving night and day with fastings and prayers.  


Not the average lifestyle of widowed ladies. But, the lifestyle which reflected her passion and priority.

Lord, no matter what sort of service or worship You have for my daily and nightly lifestyle; please help me to not neglect fastings and prayers. I long to be ready for Your revelations, I desire to be in place for Your demonstrations, I hope to serve You in gracious appreciation of who You are and what You have done.  May my circumstances never hinder my presence in Your court, my heart for Your Name nor my devotion to Your redemption and Your people.  Only by Your grace, precious King of the Universe and my Messiah.

No comments:

Post a Comment