Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Luke 1:1-18

... servants of the word. ... righteous ... observing ... blameless.

Does this describe me?  Am I a faithful slave of His Word?  His trust?  His instruction set?  Does my execution follow His commands?  Does it look like I am running His operating system?

  When Zechariah saw him, he was startled and was gripped with fear. ... asked the angel, “How can I be sure of this? ..."

Lord, help me, when I am startled, fearful, amazed by what You are doing; please help me to respond in faith.  Let my trust in You lead my heart and my mouth, not my reasoning nor my (faithless) fear.  Lord, when You say something, may I receive it and live in response to it.  May I bring You much glory rather than small distrust or ingratitude.  You are faithful and You enable me to be faithful, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment