Monday, April 16, 2012

2 Samuel 7

the LORD had given him rest from all his enemies around him
 
thank You LORD God, that You give rest from enemies, wherever they come from.  Only You. 

Sovereign LORD, you are God! Your covenant is trustworthy, and you have promised these good things to your servant.

Father, there is no out-giving You.  No one can up the ante when You are involved.  You trump all, You own all and You are all.  You alone have the imagination, the power, the authority, the knowledge the God-ness to do that which You please.  I praise You and I am amazed by Your graciousness in dealing with the people who inhabit Your world.  You are so very considerate and kind to me.  Thank You.

2 comments:

  1. you are invited to follow my new blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is my pleasure to do so, sir. Thank you for your invite.

      Delete