Wednesday, April 4, 2012

1 Samuel 26

And indeed, as your life was valued much this day in my eyes, so let my life be valued much in the eyes of the Lord, and let Him deliver me out of all tribulation.

As I honor my LORD, may He honor my obedience with blessing and deliverance. Let me esteem what Father God esteems, prioritize what You prioritize, await Your timing for Your fulfillment of Your promises and provision. Keep me from trying or even contemplating an end-round rush of Your design for my small sequence of seasons on this world. Your way, done Your way, for You are the Way. I praise You!

So David went on his way, and Saul returned to his place. 

…. I don’t understand …. how can they split up when Saul faithfully promises ‘no harm’? This has happened before. How come Saul says one thing; but they act like he hasn’t said or repented at all …. it’s as if it matters not what he says … why doesn’t the king have any integrity? Why is there no resolution to this matter?

 God, my King, I thank You and praise You for Your faithful faithfulness, Your consistent constancy. That when You say a thing, it is. Period. Truth. That’s what and Who You are. May I offer a life whose words and deeds match, a steadfast and reliable witness of trustworthiness for the glory of Your great Name and the enrichment of Your Kingdom.

No comments:

Post a Comment