Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Numbers 6:1-21

Until the time is completed for which he separates himself to the LORD, he shall be holy. … All the days of his separation he is holy to the LORD.

He shall be holy, he is holy to the LORD… Lord God, You are holy, a quality I don’t comprehend; but You give us instructions on being holy. You give us salvation which makes us holy. Your Holy Spirit brings the holy to us, in us, through us. And as Your children, we are holy, righteous, blameless. But there is more to holy, isn’t there? I thank You for Your provision of holy. I seek understanding of holy, what You mean by holy. I praise You that regardless of my prior life, You have still chosen to set me apart for Yourself. May I live in gracious response to Your gift to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment