Saturday, November 19, 2011

Numbers 15

" ... And it shall be a (blue-corded) tassel for you to look at and remember all the commandments of the LORD, to do them, not to follow after your own heart and your own eyes, which you are inclined to whore after. So you shall remember and do all my commandments, and be holy to your God.  I am the LORD your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt to be your God: I am the LORD your God.”

Lord, as I see the blue in Your creation, please help me to remember Your commandments, to be obedient, to not follow after my own heart and eyes which so often begin to lead me astray.  Obedience and holiness - that's what I desire.  You are my God, the LORD GOD who brought me out of the land of my captivity.  I praise You, LORD my God.

No comments:

Post a Comment