Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Numbers 20

... they fell face down on the ground then the glorious presence of the Lord appeared to them ...

Thank You Lord, that You are glorious and that You reveal Yourself to Your slaves.

" ... Because you did not trust Me enough to demonstrate My holiness to the people ..." ... He(the Lord) demonstrated His holiness among them.

Lord God, You are holy.  Your holiness can be demonstrated by Your people to others.  You also demonstrate Your holiness among Your people.  Lord, I am not certain how I can display Your holiness; but I desire to do so.  I pray that You would teach me Your holiness, how to walk in it, how to live in and through it.  Lord, this quality is so uniquely Yours, that I really don't have a reference for it.  Please open my mind, my spiritual eyes and heart and whatever else needs opening that I may comprehend, as best as I am designed to, Your holiness; and may I display Your holiness, faithfully and believingly.  You alone are worthy.


No comments:

Post a Comment