Friday, November 25, 2011

Numbers 20

Cliffhangers ...  arrgghh!

God said to Balaam, “Do not go with them; you shall not curse the people, for they are blessed.” So Balaam arose in the morning and said to Balak’s leaders, “Go back to your land, for the LORD has refused to let me go with you.”

Lord, please keep Your words in my mouth; don't let me speak partially, let me speak Your words, truthfully and fully.  You alone are wise.  May I always choose to treat Your words and wishes as greater than any honoring, temptation or reward that man can provide to me.  May I remember that Your children are blessed, You are the Blessor and respond accordingly.  Thank You for saving the donkey.  I hope she healed well.  May my vision be as discerning as hers.

1 comment:

  1. Beautifully put, as usual. Thank you for your lovely prayers.

    ReplyDelete