Tuesday, May 1, 2012

2 Samuel 22

They confronted me in the day of my disaster, but the LORD was my support. …

Enemies accuse when I perceive I am in trouble; but I am first and always in the LORD, no matter what I understand the circumstances to be. He was and is and will be my Support, my Strength, my Shield, my Song and my Salvation. I praise You, my God, my faithful LORD.

He brought me out into a spacious place; He rescued me because He delighted in me. …

Thank You God for reminding me of this. I am blessed again to see Your delight precedes Your rescue and I am Your focus. Unimaginable; but true. I praise You.

You make your saving help my shield; your help has made me great …
Somehow, Your great plans and perfect wisdom include mere mortals. You save, shield and bless while bringing best and purest glory to the only One worthy, Yourself.



He gives His king (who is His servant) great victories; 
He grants triumph to His servants, not little, minor ones, either.
He shows unfailing kindness to His anointed,
Unstoppable grace and mercy to His sacredly selected and strengthened ones.
to David and his descendants forever.
He keeps His Words and promises in the forevers of His creation.  He called for the records to be kept and He keeps up with their unfolding - perfectly.  Only an ever-present, ever-powerful, ever-purposeful, ever-sapient God could.  

Only You would.  I am in awe and yet, I praise You more.

No comments:

Post a Comment