Thursday, May 10, 2012

Psalm 7

I praise You Lord, that I can pour out my heart to You; that You know me, my innermost thoughts and motivations, my activities and my passivities.  You know where I have chosen well and when I have blown it.  I am safe with You.  All my words are safe with You.  All my feelings and reactions and questions are safe with You.  I am completely vulnerable with You; but You are completely trustworthy.  No blog, no facebook, no twitter, phone call, no ..., no, nothing this world offers can compare to You and Your unfailing love and reception of me.  I thank You and will thank You, my Lord and my God; for You are faithful and just.  In gratitude and wonder will I sing praise to Your Name, the LORD Most High and my own precious Savior. 

No comments:

Post a Comment