Monday, May 28, 2012

Psalm 25

Make me to know Your ways, O Lord; teach me Your paths.

Lord, You are the God of my Salvation, MAKE me to know Your ways, because i am obstinate, recalcitrant, inconsistent and indolent. Holy Spirit, don't leave it up to me; even with my best game, i will fail. i praise You that You remember not the sins of my youth, thank You for Your grace. i pray that You would continue to teach this sinner in the way-everlasting, Your right and gloriously true way. The friendship of the Lord is for those who fear Him - i am undone as i begin to consider this truth - friendship with You, the Sovereign, Eternal King of the Universe. who am i, O LORD that You would consider me at all? that You would give ear to the inadequate words i offer? that You would answer a request from one such as i am? i am stunned. may i never depart this tremulous state.

No comments:

Post a Comment