Thursday, May 17, 2012

Psalm 14



Only fools say in their hearts, “There is no God.”

God I pray for the fools, please let them know You are God and You are God over all. You speak and have purpose for Your creation. Have mercy.

Holy Spirit, please reveal to me where I behave or choose like there is no God; where I pick me over the Divine. I know it is deception, rebellion, pride, fear, whatever … it is sin and I want no part of it. Purify my heart, my mind, my motives, my reactions that I may never walk as a fool – in the influence, partnership or service of any lesser god. I owe and desire allegiance, obedience, obeisance to none but the Sovereign King of the Universe, my God and Savior. May today be filled with such opportunities and decisions to bring only Him glory and experience satisfaction in Him.

No comments:

Post a Comment