Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Psalm 5

For to You I pray. (I could seek answers/direction from anywhere; but I choose YOU, God of All)

In the morning, O LORD,You will hear my voice (I commit my choice and the time to You, my Lord)

In the morning I will order my prayer to You and eagerly watch. (I will not distract or detour. I will wait before You for You have the only answer I need)

But as for me, by Your abundant loving-kindness I will enter Your house (nothing of myself grants me the privilege of Your presence, only by Your grace – I praise You for Your consideration)

O LORD, lead me in Your righteousness because of my foes; … Hold them guilty, O God; … For they are rebellious against You. (recognizing the enemies’ efforts against God’s plan which involves me is not personal is freeing. Their actions are rebellion against God. I can choose my way; but not the way of another)

Lord, make me smart, spiritually savvy to walk in Your righteousness and to rebel against the enemy’s strategy. And I ask that You would bring many of the enemy’s soldiers into Your camp, as new soldiers for Your Kingdom. May they take refuge in You and be glad, may they ever sing with joy as You shelter them and they love You and exult in You. Your favor is the force field we need. I thank You for Your merciful provision of grace.

No comments:

Post a Comment