Friday, August 31, 2012

Psalm 119:33-64; He, Waw, Zayin, Heth

ה He Give me understanding, so that I may keep Your law and obey it with all my heart.
Jehovah, if You do not incline Yourself to me, I am lost. I need You, Holy Spirit to teach me, remind me and advise me on the Way Everlasting that I may, with my whole heart, love Your path.


ו Waw May Your unfailing love come to me, Lord, … then I can answer anyone who taunts me, for I trust in Your Word.
Father, the art and the “freedom of self-forgetfulness” is to be found only in Your love. May I trust as You love, unfailingly – and to the praise of Your very great Name.


I reach out for your commands, which I love, that I may meditate on your decrees.
May my desire be such that I reach and yearn and climb and pursue Your words. May they fill my mind and heart and soul and life.


ז Zayin In the night, Lord, I remember Your Name, that I may keep Your law.
 
Spirit of the Living God, fill my nights and dreams with Your presence, Your names and Your purposes. Reveal Your glorious self to me in visions that I may know You and obey You better. Thank You for meeting me in unexpected places and for Your divine revelations. My dreams are Yours to inhabit and fill.


ח Heth You are my Portion, Lord; I have promised to obey Your words. … The earth is filled with Your love, Lord; teach me Your decrees.
Oh, that You really were all that I desire in this world. I confess, I want too many, too much; I succumb to distractions in attention and affection. But, You are my Portion, and I seek to obey Your words, teach me – that I may fully partake in Your love which fills the earth.

No comments:

Post a Comment