Sunday, August 26, 2012

Psalm 115

Not to us, Lord, not to us but to Your Name be the glory,  because of Your love and faithfulness.

Not to me, not mine but Your Name. Not my glory; but Your glory.  I am not faithful.  I do not love.  Only by Your grace and giftings am I able to be present, to attempt love and be somewhat consistent.  And this only because of Your love and faithfulness.  Who am i that You would choose to  love me, reveal Yourself to me and invite me to join You in Your purposes.  I am but a blight on Your good credit; yet You absorbed my cost and made me Your Own.  What in the world?  Not to me but to You, Your ways are not mine.  You faithfulness is persistent.  Your love is complete and completing.  Thank You for Your wonders, choices and Your power which  is stopped by no thing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment