Saturday, September 1, 2012

Psalm 119:65-96; Teth, Yodh, Kaph, Lamedh

טTeth
Before I was afflicted I went astray, but now I obey Your Word. It was good for me to be afflicted so that I might learn Your decrees. Why do bad things happen to good people? For Kingdom’s sake. For goodness’ sake. For my sake. For obedience and wisdom’s sake. Thank You Father, that You are good and what You do is good! I praise You.

י Yodh
Your hands made me and formed me; give me understanding to learn Your commands. … May I wholeheartedly follow Your decrees, that I may not be put to shame. You are my best teacher for You know, You designed my learning patterns. You crafted me for a purpose; teach me in light of my uniqueness that I may wholeheartedly obey. Thank You that You took the shame and responding rightly to You never yields shame. I praise You today.

כ Kaph
My soul faints with longing for Your salvation, but I have put my hope in Your Word. I am desperate for Your salvation; yet I hope, not in what Your doings, but in Your Word. You are faithful. Your Word is my hope.

ל Lamedh
…for all things serve you. May I serve You well, lovingly and consistently. soli Deo Gloria!

No comments:

Post a Comment